Cosmetic Injectables Center and Dr. Soleiman’s family are proud to be involved in multiple community service projects including a few listed below. If you wish to join us in supporting charity work at these worthwhile organizations, click on any of the logos to be connected directly to their website.
Advancement of Research for Myopathies (ARM)
A non-profit organization that supports research towards implementing a cure for hereditary inclusion body myopathy (HIBM), a progressive and debilitating muscle wasting disorder that causes total disability over about 10-15 years. A cure has been found on mice, but needs funding for further research prior to its use on humans.
National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF)
A foundation that saves lives by helping increase awareness of breast cancer through education and provides mammograms to those in need.
Provides clean drinking water to tribes in Africa. 100% of all funds go directly to the field. Private donors cover the operating costs.
American Cancer Society
Helps educate, prevent, and fight all cancers.
- Chime Charter School, Woodland Hills
- Children’s Community School, Van Nuys
- Encino Parent’s Nursery School, Encino
- Gymnastics Olympica, Northridge
- Heschel School, Northridge
- Lanai Road School, Encino
- Los Encinos School, Encino
- Maggy Haves School, North Hollywood
- Muse School, Calabasas
- Temple Beth Hillel Day School, Valley Village
- Temple Judea, Tarzana
- The Buckley School, Sherman Oaks
- The Lyons Gymnastics Academy, Van Nuys
- The Sherman Oaks Nursery School, Sherman Oaks
- Wilbur Avenue Elementary School, Tarzana