Popularly known as the “Lunch Time Facial,” Laser Genesis is a state-of-the-art, medical grade, noninvasive treatment that stimulates collagen and promotes vibrant and healthy looking skin. It creates a more youthful appearance by treating premature signs of aging and sun damage.
How It Works
Micro-pulses of laser energy gently heat the different levels of the skin. The temporary thermal treatment increases the skin’s collagen production, breaks down damaged capillaries and shrinks pores on the skin’s surface.
What It Does
- Stimulates collagen & elastin
- Decreases fine lines & wrinkles without volumizing the area
- Tightens & firms the skin
- Evens out skin texture
- Diminishes pores
- Treats acne
- Treats scars (i.e. acne or surgical scars)
- Reduces hyperpigmentation & melasma (dark patches)
- Reduces redness
Laser Genesis Procedure
Areas of Treatment
- Commonly face and décollatage, but can be used anywhere on the body.
Comfort Level of Procedure
- Very comfortable and relaxing.
- Gentle warming of skin’s surface.
- 4 to 6 treatments to achieve optimal results.
- Each procedure take about 15 minutes
- Space treatments 2 weeks apart.
Common Risks and Side Effects
- Slight redness for few minutes or hours.
- You can immediately return to normal activities using sunscreen if outdoors.
- Safe on all skin types including dark or sensitive skin.
- Patients who are pregnant or undergoing treatment for skin cancer should not be treated with Laser Genesis.
Before & After
Our team has years of experience in providing laser genesis. Get in touch today!