Radio Frequency Skin Tightening Sherman Oaks
Radiofrequency (RF) Treatment is a non-surgical means of “reshaping” the body and the face using radiofrequency pulses and varied suction modalities to control depth of penetration. This procedure is designed to tighten skin on both men and women.
How It Works
Using radiofrequency waves and heat energy, the process stimulates production of elastin and collagen, working on the deepest layer of the skin or dermis. RF energy targets enlarged fat pockets to reduce fat cell volume and increase the metabolism, while the vacuum mechanism allows deeper penetration, increases local blood circulation and enhances lymphatic drainage.
What it Does
• Stimulates collagen & elastin
• Decreases fine lines & wrinkles without volumizing the area
• Tightens and firms the skin
• Evens out skin texture
• Diminishes cellulite
• Body & facial contouring
Areas of Treatment
- Skin Tightening – commonly face, jowls, jawline, neck, décolletage, and abdomen.
- Body Contouring – commonly neck, upper arms, bra strap, flanks, abdomen, and thighs.
Comfort Level of Procedure
- Gentle and comfortable heating of skin. Intensity of radiofrequency and suction can be adjusted to ensure continued comfort.
- 4 to 8 sessions for body contouring and cellulite reduction
- 3 to 5 sessions for skin tightening treatments
- Sessions last between 15 and 40 minutes
Common Risks and Side Effects
- Safe on all skin types including dark or sensitive skin.
- Slight redness for a few minutes. You can immediately return to normal activities.
Say goodbye to stubborn body fat with the revolutionary Emsculpt Neo body contouring treatment!