Cutera Sherman Oaks
The latest generation of laser technology for pigmentation and vascular treatments: Cutera excel V+. Leading dermatologists across the world provided input on creating a device that provides precision, power and performance. This breakthrough technology is safe and effective for treating the most challenging vascular and pigmentary conditions and the most common skin concerns. This skin laser has two wavelengths which have been clinically proven to get results for a variety of skin conditions. Cosmetic Injectables Center in Sherman Oaks, offers this breakthrough technology to our patients throughout Los Angeles and Southern California.
What is Cutera?
Cutera is an extremely precise laser used to treat both deep, and surface vascular conditions as well as pigmented skin lesions.
What Can It Treat?
- Port wine stains
- Facial veins
- Leg veins
- Age spots
- Skin tags
- Acne scars
- Scar reduction
How It Works
Micro-pulses of laser energy gently heat the different levels of the skin. The temporary thermal treatment increases the skin’s collagen production, breaks down damaged capillaries and shrinks pores on the skin’s surface.
Areas of Treatment
- Face, legs, neck, hands, and feet are most common but may be used on any area of the body where the above conditions occur.
Common Risks and Side Effects
- Safe on all skin types including dark or sensitive skin. Redness, bruising, small blisters may occur.
- 2 – 3 treatments are usually required
Comfort Level of Procedure
- Very comfortable and relaxing.
- Gentle warming of skin’s surface.
- Slight redness for few minutes or hours.
- Avoid high impact activity for 3-5 days (leg vein treatment only)
- Avoid sun exposure, saunas, hot tubs, etc for 1 – 2 days after treatment
Our team has years of experience in providing Cutera treatments. Get in touch today!