Jawline Injections For Men Sherman Oaks, CA
Jawline injections for men, also called facial fillers, or injectable fillers, are used for a non-invasive procedure that adds definition to the areas around the jawline. This procedure is called jawline sculpting or jaw contouring. These injections give shape and volume to the jaw. They give your face a more chiseled profile. You will look younger, more masculine, and more confident.
Jawline injections are helpful for people who have a normal jawline but wish to enhance and create a more masculine, stronger look, or those born with a weak jawline who simply want to develop a contour that separates their face from the neck. It is also helpful for those who have developed weak jawlines as they get older. The jawline injection procedure also rejuvenates the skin and can fix jawline asymmetry.
What is Jawline Injection For Men?
Jawline Injection for men is used as a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that sculpts the jawline. It is a form of dermal filler that improves facial appearance by volumizing and contouring the jawline.
Several fillers can be used for the jawline injection procedure. They include:
- Juvederm Volux®: Strongest, firmest FDA-approved hyaluronic acid filler for treating moderate-to-severe jawline loss. The FDA approved Juvederm Volux as filler for the jaw in August 2022. It has proven to be a groundbreaking feat in jawline contouring.
- Restylane®: Restylane Contour, Restylane Defyne, and Restylane Lyft are also used off-label for fixing a weak jawline. They consist of hyaluronic acid molecules, bound together with a firm result.
- Radiesse®: Radiesse is an injectable filler that contains Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHa). The CaHa micromolecules are held and delivered in a gel. It adds volume and contour to the jawline while also stimulating the production of collagen.
Jawline Injections For Men Benefits
Jawline injections have always been done commonly by women. Jawline injections have recently become a prominent procedure for men. It has received many excellent reviews from happy patients. Jawline injections for men are highly recommended among dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons in the US. It increases the masculine look of the face and contours the jaw.
Jawline Fillers Can:
- Reduce jowls;
- Replace volume loss in the jawline;
- Sharpen the appearance of the jawline;
- Fix jawline asymmetry;
- Improve the looks of the lower face;
- Smooth creases and fine lines on the jaw;
- Elongate the jaw
- Create a more masculine appearance based n technique used
How Long Will Results Last?
The result of Jawline injection for men is temporary. Results last about 9-36 months. How long the results last depend on the body’s metabolism, amount of lovement in the area, and healthy lifestyle habits adopted post-procedure.
What Results to Expect:
- Adds Volume to The Jaw: The Jawline fillers are injected into the jaw and add volume to the jaw. It enhances the jawline, creating a more confident and masculine look.
- Treats Asymmetry and Reduces Jowls: Jawline injections are used to fix asymmetry of the lower third of the face. It also reduces jowls and saggy skin around the jaw. After the procedure, you look youthful and more confident.
- Safe Procedure: This procedure has very minimal risk, as the fillers contain substances that occur naturally in the human body.
- Non-Invasive: The procedure is not invasive. It does not require general anesthesia. It also comes with minimal post-procedure pain or side effects. .
- Minimal Downtime: The procedure has little or no downtime. You can go back to your daily activities after 1 to 2 days.
- Natural-looking results: when done by experienced injectors such as ours at Cosmetic Injectables Center, the results of this treatment look natural and proportional. Hyaluronic acid jawline fillers don’t cause any scarring following the treatment.
- Immediate Results: You will see immediate results following this procedure. After 2-4 weeks, the swelling settles and the filler integrates into the tissue for an even better, final result.
- Long Lasting: Due to the low amount of muscle movement in the jaw area, Foller products can have a long duration of effect of 1-3 years.
- Reversibility: There’s an enzyme called Hyaluronidase that can be injected to dissolve the filler instantly if desired.
Jawline Injection For Men Cost & Pricing Structure
The cost of one syringe of jawline filler injection ranges from $600-800. For a jaw contouring procedure, the cost will depend on the result needed. This will determine how many syringes will be required for the procedure.
- US National Average: $1,200-3,200 total
- Our Price: competitive. Please call or visit our instagram page for our most recent specials.
- Additional Costs: This procedure is not a surgical procedure and is done without general anesthesia. There are no additional costs for this procedure.
- Insurance: Most insurance companies do not cover cosmetic procedures. We offer a variety of payment options for your convenience.
Our team has years of experience in providing Jawline Injections for Men. Get in touch today!
Before and After Gallery
Here are some ‘before and after’ pictures of people who have undergone the Jawline Injection Procedure. This will help you set your expectations ahead of your appointment.
How the Procedure Works
Jawline sculpting is a simple treatment and is done as an outpatient procedure. There is no need for a surgical suite. Jawline injections can be administered in the doctor’s office in 10-30 minutes.
Before & Preparation
Ahead of the treatment, you will have a consultation with one of our well-trained experts. During that visit, the expert will do the following ahead of the procedure:
- Explore your goals and determine if they are achievable;
- answer your questions about the procedure;
- Determine if you’re a suitable candidate for the procedure;
- Please avoid blood thinners, vitamin E, over-the-counter pain medications, Ginkgo Biloba or Alcohol for 5 days prior to your visit;
During the Procedure
- Duration: 10-30 minutes
- Equipment used: ½ inch needles or blunt tip cannula
- Pain: Minimal pain. Anesthesia is premised on the filler. Local Anesthesia can also be used.
- Step-by-step guide:
- Your injector will clean the site for treatment.
- Topical anesthetic is applied as necessary
- Your expert provider will then strategically inject the filler gel into appropriate areas of the treatment area.
Aftercare & Recovery
Here are some things to do after the treatment:
- Hydrate properly
- Avoid rubbing or moving the filler in the treatment area;
- Avoid very strenuous exercise;
- A cold compress and Arnica cream can help relieve some of the swelling and redness in the treatment area;
A Cosmetic Injectables Center, we have well-trained professionals who administer Jawline Injection For Men, giving your jawline a more defined and chiseled look.
Am I a Good Candidate?
If you’re an adult male who wants a more defined jawline, wants to minimize the appearance of jowls or lax skin around the jaw, or wants to fix asymmetry in the jaw area, this procedure is most likely for you.
- Age: >18 yrs
- Medical contraindications: allergy to ingredients
- Desire: a more masculine and defined jawline.
The following may make you ineligible for Jawline Injection:
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Cold sores;
- Allergy to ingredients
Similar & Related Procedures
- Jawline Surgery: Jawline Surgery is a surgical procedure where either implants are added to the jaw to define the jawline properly or the jaw bone is shaved to reduce its size.
- Botox®: Botox is a neuromodulator that contains botulinum toxin. They relax the muscles of the jaw for a slimmer appearance and the muscles in the chin, eliminating pulling up, dimples, and wrinkles.
- Kybella®: Kybella is the brand name for deoxycholic acid, a substance that occurs naturally in the digestive system. It breaks down fat on the chin, removing the ‘double chin’.
- Morpheus 8: Morpheus 8 is a combined microneedling/radiofrequency device that can tighten the skin, and melt the fat under the jawline with heat.
Jawline Injection vs Jaw Surgery
Lip Filler for Men Side Effects & Risks
Here are some side effects of Jawline injection for men’s:
- Tissue Death
- Allergic Reaction
We are committed to making you look your very best self and restoring your confidence and youthfulness.
Jawline Injection For Men Reviews
“… Honestly, I couldn’t be happier with the results!!! A little filler goes a long way, I got 8 syringes of filler. Every one is different but I already had good structure. I would not trust anyone else with my face other than…”
“…Total game changer my jawline was lacking definition but not only that she knew where to point out some other things along the way and made my whole experience just pleasant! She was very knowledgeable and experienced in the options she has laid out for me. Im a “baby face” person and now after my session with jordan she’s turned things around for me and I noticed a significant change on how people view me…”
Jawline Injection For Men FAQs
How much does the procedure cost?
Many factors contribute to the cost of jawline injections. Geographical location, number of syringes used, and the experience level of the provider determine the cost. Also, if you are treating other areas(like cheeks and chin) simultaneously the price may drop when done in combination. Typically, a single treatment costs between $1,200 to $3,200.
How long do jawline injections last for?
Depending on the material used and your body’s metabolism, the durability of fillers differs. Jawline injections, however, tend to have a long duration of about 1-3 years due to the low amount of muscle movement in the area.
How many jawline injections do I need?
The number of injections a patient needs depends on the level of jaw volume before treatment and the goals of results after treatment. For example, a patient who is very slim in the lower face to begin with and is looking for a more defined, sharper jawline can achieve that with four to eight syringes. Meanwhile, another patient who wants a softer look can make do with one or two syringes. Chin is a separate area to consider.
Who is not qualified for Jawline fillers?
People with allergies to the filler ingredients, or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding might not be good candidates for fillers.
How can I make my jaw fillers last longer?
By reducing exposure to heat and excessive movement in the area of fillers. These exposures can break down the fillers, making them to be absorbed into your tissues quicker than they should. Stay hydrated. Use your moisturizer and sunscreen daily and make sure to keep a balanced diet. Also, try not to massage or compress the area of fillers.
Get the results you’ve always wanted from the nation’s leading physician for Cosmetic Injectables!