Restylane Kysse Sherman Oaks
Restylane Kysse is one of the newest dermal fillers available in medical centers intended to enhance your lips naturally. With this innovative Kysse lip filler, you can achieve larger, smoother, and more attractive lips. This new filler option helps with not only enhancing the shape of your lips, but also with reducing the visibility of small lines and wrinkles around your mouth.
Our team of experts is dedicated to giving you a personalized experience that will leave you feeling rejuvenated, more confident, and prepared to face the world with a beautiful grin. The Restylane Kysse procedure takes 10 minutes and the results will become visible immediately, settling into their final shape within two weeks.
What is Restylane Kysse?
Restylane Kysse is a lip filler developed with XpresHAn TechnologyTM, a breakthrough crosslinked hyaluronic acid (HA) gel. The gel is designed for precise, natural-looking results that will temporarily add volume to your lips. As with most other hyaluronic acid fillers, it is pre-mixed with a numbing solution by the factory to make the procedure more comfortable for patients.
Restylane Kysse filler helps volumize lips, enhance shape, and smooth the wrinkles above your upper and lower lips (perioral lines). It is injected into your lips with an ultrafine needle to increase fullness. The image on the left illustrates some of the Restylane Kysse treatment areas (philtrum column, and body of lip).
Restylane Kysse Benefits
Restylane Kysse, sometimes misspelled as Restylane Kiss, is an attractive option for those who want to boost the appearance of their lips and accomplish a more young, natural appearance.
What Results to Expect:
Here are some of the primary perks associated with this innovative dermal lip filler:
- Natural Appearance And Feel: Restylane Kysse’s specialized formula interacts more efficiently with the body’s molecules, improving its flexibility and malleability.
- Softer Lips with Enhanced Volume: Patients can get extremely natural-looking results, and their lips often feel softer and more natural than with some other lip fillers.
- Quick Procedure: The procedure takes about 10 minutes or less.
- Reducing Lip Lines: Restylane Kysse can help reduce the appearance of small lines and wrinkles around the lips.
- Upturned lip Corners: Restylane Kysse can help support the lip corners and place them in a lifted position.
- Customizable Treatment: The treatment can be customized according to your personal aesthetic goals.
- FDA-Approved Treatment: Restylane Kysse is FDA-approved, which ensures its safety and efficacy for lip augmentation.
- Minimal Downtime: The majority of patients have very little recovery time following the procedure.
- Comfort: The procedure contains pre-mixed lidocaine (numbing solution) injection to increase comfort during injection.
How Long Will Results Last?
With Restylane Kysse, the results last from 6-12 months. The duration, however, can vary from person to person. Therefore, follow-up treatments are recommended to maintain your enhanced lip appearance.
Is Restylane Kysse Reversible?
Restylane Kysse, as one of the most popular lip fillers is made of hyaluronic acids. These molecules are completely and instantly reversible by injecting a reversal agent called hyaluronidase (name brands Hylenex and Vitrase).
Hyaluronic acid filler molecules are held together by cross-linking. Some fillers have more molecules which makes them last longer, and others have fewer. Fewer molecules in the filler result in faster dissolving. Regardless of the amount of crosslinking, hyaluronidase can be injected to break them down instantly for the body to discard them.
Some fillers only need one session of reversal agent, while other products may need two or three sessions to dissolve completely. If you have experienced migration of your fillers or are unhappy with your filler results and are looking for help, The Cosmetic Injectables Center might the the perfect choice for you. Our experienced providers at Cosmetic Injectables Center in Sherman Oaks, California are experts at the removal and reshaping of misplaced fillers.
Restylane Kysse Cost & Pricing Structure
When considering Restylane Kysse, patients should understand the procedure’s general price, which is normally influenced by the quantity of syringes used and might vary according to the provider’s location and experience. Depending on your area of concern and desired results, you may need more than one syringe per treatment. Gift Cards are available here.
- US National Average: $600-$800 per syringe
- Our Price: $ competitive, with regular monthly specials
- Additional Costs: There aren’t any additional costs related to the procedure.
- Insurance: Restylane Kysse is a cosmetic procedure that is not typically covered by insurance.
Revitalize Your Lips with Restylane Kysse! Our Skilled Team Delivers Beautiful, Natural-Looking Lip Enhancements. Contact Us Today for Irresistibly Kissable Lips!
How the Procedure Works
Restylane Kysse is a dermal lip filler that improves lip volume and texture for natural-looking results. Its application includes a precise technique by our licensed and experienced master injectors to assure patient safety and satisfaction.
Before The Procedure
When you pick Restylane Kysse as your choice of lip filler, you also have to select a cosmetic center and a healthcare provider who can deliver the results of your choice with maximal safety and minimal discomfort.
- Make an appointment with our licenced and skilled medical practitioners who specialize in dermal fillers;
- During your consultation visit, discuss your procedure objectives and expectations. (This includes any allergies, drugs, or past cosmetic treatments in your medical history);
- Mention if you are using St. John’s Wort, large dosages of Vitamin E supplements, aspirin, or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen, since they may induce bruising or bleeding at the injection site.
- Mention if you have had or plan to have any vaccinations or use of laser, mechanical or chemical peeling, microneedling, or hair removal within a 2-week window of your treatment. The use of Restylane Kysse in conjunction with certain skin procedures may result in additional negative effects such as irritation or allergic reactivity.
- You will need to avoid certain drugs (such as blood thinners) that may increase the risk of bruising;
- It is recommended to avoid drinking, smoking, and intense activity for at least 24 hours before the procedure;
- Avoid any activities that may result in a cold sore outbreak such as sunbathing, sleep deprivation, or lip biting.
During The Procedure
The procedure is done in 10 minutes or less. Your healthcare practitioner will assess your comfort and the results during the procedure to provide the best possible experience.
- Your skin will be cleansed.
- To minimize discomfort, a topical numbing lotion or local anesthesia will be administered to the treatment region prior to the procedure.
- Your healthcare professional will delicately inject Restylane Kysse into the designated regions of your lips to boost volume and texture to your desired liking.
- The injections will be delivered with accuracy and minimum pain by employing ultrafine needles or cannulas.
Keep in mind that If there’s a cold sore at the time of treatment, your procedure will most likely be rescheduled.
After the Procedure
For best post-treatment results, please follow the advice from your healthcare practitioner.
- Use ice or a cold compress on the treated region to minimize swelling. (You may have some slight swelling, redness, and bruising at the injection sites right afterward. This is typical and normally goes away after a few days.);
- Avoid touching your lips for a few hours following the treatment to reduce the risk of infection;
- Avoid intense activity, hot baths, saunas, and heat exposure for at least 24-48 hours after treatment;
- Avoid drinking alcohol for at least 24 hours following the treatment to minimize the chance of bruising;
- If you are prone to cold sores in the area of injection, ask your provider for anti-viral medication.
Am I A Good Candidate for Restylane Kysse?
If you’re a person concerned about the signs of aging like deflation of the lips, or fine lines and wrinkles, or anyone with a preference of a volumized or adjusted lip shape, Restylane Kysse is the perfect filler for lip enhancement.
Candidates with busy lifestyles who cannot afford extensive recovery periods can rely on Restylane Kysse since the downtime is minimal.
- Age: >21 yrs;
- Desire: fuller, more defined, and natural-looking lips;
The following may make you ineligible for Restylane Kysse:
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women;
- Patients with allergies to Hyaluronic Acid, or other components in the filler;
- Patients with active cold sores should be postponed until lesions have healed
Elevate Your Confidence with Restylane Kysse! Achieve the Perfect Pout at Cosmetic Injectables. Experience Subtle Lip Enhancements that Speak Volumes.
Similar & Related Products
- Juvederm Volbella: JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA is an injectable gel for lip augmentation and treatment of perioral lines (lines around the mouth), often known as lipstick lines, vertical lip lines, or lip wrinkles. It is thinner in consistency compared to Restylane Kysse and integrates well into the tissue, serving more like a permanent chapstick, a moisturized appearance than volume.
- Juvederm Ultra XC: Juvederm Ultra is a smooth-consistency advanced dermal filler that is helpful in restoring volume and hydration for skin elasticity and support. It is more water-loving than Restylane Kysse and hence gives a more hydrated-looking result.
- Restylane Silk: Restylane Silk is a tiny filler with smaller particles intended for contouring your lips. It is best for the treatment of perioral lines (lines around the mouth), similar to Juvederm Volbella. It is known to cause more initial swelling temporarily than most other products.
Restylane Kysse vs. Juvederm Ultra
Flexibility during Lip Movements:
Duration of Filler:
Juvederm Ultra XC
Flexibility during Lip Movements:
Duration of Filler:
Side Effects & Risks
Like any other injectables treatment or procedure, Restylane Kysse can have side effects or risks associated with it. Some of them include:
- Swelling and Itching;
- Injection Site Scabbing;
- Skin Discoloration;
- Temporary Recurrence of Cold Sores after treatment
Restylane Kysse Reviews
”…Pondered getting them done for years. As I got older, my upper lip started to slowly disappear. I love my result. I should’ve gotten it done sooner. I did 1ml of kysse with a Botox lip flip. I want to do another syringe….”
”…I’ve had juviderm lip fillers before but my experience with Restylane Kysse was even better. With Kysse I used one syringe and got exactly what I wanted. Fuller, and natural but a little glam. Kysse adds a little pink color and made my lips look a lot more hydrated right away…”
“I had a really great experience at CIC. It was my first time getting lip filler. I booked a consultation in office and was able to have the procedure done during the same visit. Melody was very kind, patient, and professional. She took the time to explain everything in detail which made me feel more comfortable as it was my first time having any cosmetic procedure done. She also followed up and checked on me. I’m really happy with the results and the experience I had with Melody at CIC. The reception staff was also very friendly. The facility is clean and beautiful. I would recommend Melody for your cosmetic needs. Thank you Melody and CIC team!”
Unveil the Power of Sensational Lips with Restylane Kysse! Let Our Experts Craft the Perfect Pout for You. Elevate Your Smile Today – Get in Touch for Gorgeous, Natural Results!
Restylane Kysse FAQs
How long does Restylane Kysse lip injections last?
Some patients may notice that results remain around six months, while others around a year or more. The actual period might vary depending on factors such as the metabolism level of the individual, injection technique (deep or superficial placement), filler quantity, lifestyle, lip biting behavior, amount of daily lip movement, and natural aging.
How much does 1 syringe of Restylane Kysse cost?
The price of one syringe of Restylane Kysse can vary depending on the area and the amount required to get your desired results. In general, the price per syringe ranges from $600 to $800.
Is Kysse or Juvederm better?
Juvederm Ultra and Restylane Kysse are very similar in results. However, Restylane Kysse is a bit firmer and becomes softer as healing takes place while Juvederm Ultra maintains the same consistency throughout the healing stages. In some, Restylane Kysse lasts longer, while in others, Juvederm Ultra has a longer duration. Juvederm Ultra is more of a hydrating gel while Kysse is more flexible.
What is Restylane Kysse best for?
When you want dramatic results and solid volume in your lips, Restylane Kysse is the perfect option. It is designed to provide very modest volume to the lips while maintaining a smooth and moisturized look.
Do lips go back to normal after fillers?
Lip fillers such as Restylane Kysse may gradually revert to their natural shape and condition when the filler degrades over time. The duration of the filler can vary, but the full look endures 6 to 12 months. Maintenance treatments might assist in maintaining the intended results.
What happens when you stop using Restylane?
The treated area will most likely return to its original shape and consistency. This can occur if maintenance treatments aren’t done. Therefore, the healthcare practitioners advise maintaining them after a period of 6 months.
What is the best lip filler?
Due to its safety and effectiveness, the Juvederm Ultra, Restylane Kysse, Juvederm Volbella, RHA 2, and Versa fillers are the most popular choices for lips. They are currently the longest-lasting and most durable dermal fillers on the market.
What are the side effects of Kysse lip fillers?
As with any filler, swelling and bruising can occur on the injection site. Redness and tenderness are normal after the injection and the symptoms will be gone in less than two weeks after the injection.
Does Restylane Kysse last longer than Juvederm Ultra?
Both, Restylane Kysse and Juvederm Ultra are the longest-lasting fillers. However, the results can remain longer depending on the person’s metabolism, amount of lip movement, smoking tendencies, sun exposure, diet, injection technique, filler quantity (both Kysse and Juvederm), lifestyle, and natural aging. Generally, they last from 6-12 months.
Is Restylane Kiss the same as Restylane Kysse?
Restylane Kiss is the same as Restylane Kysse. Patients tend to misspell the name of the filler due to mispronunciation.
Rediscover Your Perfect Pout with Restylane Kysse! Contact Us for Luscious Lips Today!