EZ GEL: How This Autologous Plasma Filler is Revolutionizing Skin Rejuvenation
In the constantly evolving world of cosmetic procedures, the advent of plasma fillers has been eagerly received. From Platelet-Rich Plasma(PRP) to Platelet-Rich Fibrin(PRF), scientists have taken huge steps toward producing the perfect cosmetic filler that suggests volume and shape longevity. The most recent innovation is EZ GEL.
EZ GEL is an autologous plasma filler that is used to treat several parts of the face — under-eye, crow’s feet, eyebrows, lips, chin, etc. It has no additives, chemicals, or artificial compounds. It is made from components derived from your blood.
EZ GEL combines Platelet-rich Fibrin with Albumin to produce the viscose filler gel. It doesn’t only act as a filler, it stimulates cell growth and releases growth factors over time. The result of this procedure is natural, rejuvenating, and long-lasting.
What Is EZ GEL?
EZ GEL is a 100% Natural, Regenerative, and Bio-stimulating Gel used to increase skin volume and rejuvenate your skin. It offers infinite new possibilities for using autologous blood concentrates. The Gel is the same as PRF, but in a blood-derived protein matrix that holds the beneficial results much longer.
EZGEL uses the body’s powerful proteins instead of the novel artificial components used by many fillers today. EZGEL is a top-notch plasma filler effective for skin rejuvenation. It contains both Growth Factor and Human Plasma Albumin obtained from your blood. This gel naturally stimulates the skin volumization and regeneration. The gel leaves your skin looking younger and more radiant.
What Can EZGEL® Do?
EZGEL is a very versatile treatment option. It can be used for a variety of reasons, as follows:
- Treats Facial Asymmetry: The gold standard for fixing facial asymmetry is surgery. But they are expensive and come with other risk factors. EZGEL as well as fillers can help with this. It is an efficient non-surgical treatment for facial asymmetry. It corrects minimal asymmetry of the under-eyes, lips, eyebrows, etc.
- Renews the Skin: Because of the Growth factor and Plasma Albumin contained in EZGEL, it rejuvenates the skin giving you fresher, younger-looking skin. (the same way as PRP and PRF but for a longer period of time)
- Collagenogenesis Stimulation: It induces the body to produce new collagen which strengthens and renews the skin.
- Reduces Signs of Aging (wrinkles, fine lines, loose skin): All the functions of EZGEL are geared towards rejuvenating the skin, filling up lost volume, and restoring collagen. These culminate to make you look younger and rejuvenated.
- Reduces Acne Scars: EZGEL is also used to remove scars caused by acne. It helps rejuvenate the scarred skin and fade out the acne scar.
How Does It Work?
The human body produces several proteins and growth factors. These are vital for repairing damaged body tissues. When there is an injury to body tissue or cells, these body components cause the generation of new cells and the repair of the damaged cells and tissue. The new plasma filler, EZGEL is an autologous filler that consists of Growth Factor and Albumin obtained from your blood.
- A small quantity of blood is collected from your arm into a container that does not contain anticoagulant (10-20 MLS).
- Using the EZMINISPIN centrifuge, the blood is centrifuged at low speed to separate the plasma from the blood cells. Low-speed centrifugation retains more cells as these will end up forming a Fibrin scaffolding.
- The albumin stays in the plasma and is what is needed for making EZGEL.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin(EZPRF) and Human Serum Albumin(HSA) are then heated and cooled with EZHEAT and EZCOOL devices respectively.
- The Platelet Rich Fibrin is mixed with the Human Serum Albumin. A smooth, natural, volumizing, and rejuvenating bio-gel is formed(EZGEL).
EZGEL is effective as a filler for a wide range of areas in the face — eyebrow, under-eye, chin, lips, etc. It adds volume immediately to the target area and has long-term effects. It stimulates the production of collagen, stimulates the creation of new cells and tissues, and progressively releases growth factors.
There are 4 simple steps to follow in preparing EZGEL. They are:
- Draw blood from the arm.
- Prepare the Albumin-Rich Plasma using the EZMINISPIN centrifuge and the EZHEAT device.
- Prepare the EZPRF (Platelet-Rich Fibrin) using the EZMINISPIN centrifuge and the EZCOOL device.
- Prepare EZGEL by mixing the Albumin-Rich Plasma gel with EZPRF in a proportion of 2:1.
Why Is EZGEL® The Treatment Of Choice For Your Practice?
- Autologous: EZGEL is made from your blood. It reduces the risks of anaphylactic reactions.
- Cost-Effective: EZGEL fillers are quite affordable. Since the major components used are from your blood, it reduces the cost of the procedure and sometimes makes it cheaper than other fillers.
- Minimally Invasive: This procedure is done by injecting EZGEL into the target areas. There is no need for an incision and general anesthesia is not used. This secures you from the potential side effects and risks of General anesthesia.
- Little Or No Downtime: There is little or no downtime. The patient will have minor side effects like redness and swelling disappear after about 3 days.
- Quick Procedure: The EZGEL filler procedure does not take much time. The procedure takes about 30 minutes!
- Versatility: EZGEL has a dynamic consistency. Hence, it can be used for a wide range of procedures. EZGEL is effective in removing crow’s feet, filling under-eye troughs, smoothening wrinkles, chin lift, making fuller lips, etc.
- Long-Term Result: Because EZGEL causes bio-stimulation (stimulates the production of collagen), and progressively releases growth factor, the results last longer than other fillers. However, EZGEL does not provide a permanent solution.
- Natural Look: The results of EZGEL filler procedure look very natural because of the dynamic viscosity of the gel. This is one reason it comes highly recommended.
- Immediate Results: After EZGEL filler procedure, you will notice immediate results in the area being treated.
- Accommodates Other Procedures: EZGEL filler works well with other cosmetic therapies like microneedling, laser, and neurotoxin injections. Doing this procedure with other therapies makes for better results and a more youthful look.
EZGEL® Treatment Areas
EZGEL plasma filler is the most versatile filler there is. Its viscous consistency makes it suitable for an array of procedures. It can be used to treat the following areas of the face and the neck:
- Crow’s Feet
- Under-Eye Hollow
- Nasolabial Fold
- Marionette Lines
- Chin And Jawline
- Smoker’s Line
How Does EZGEL Work?
EZGEL is an autologous filler made with components from your blood. It is formed by mixing Plasma Rich Fibrin(PRF) with Human Serum Albumin. It forms a gel that is injected under the area of the skin that needs treatment. The gel augments the treatment area.
Beyond the immediate filling effect that EZGEL produces, it has a long-term effect by stimulating collagen production and slowly releasing growth factors.
What Are The Side Effects of EZGEL?
EZGEL is made from your blood. It is very safe and has minimal side effects. After the procedure, there will usually be redness and swelling around the treatment area. There may also be pain. These will usually clear after 2-3 days.
How Long Does EZGEL Filler Last?
The length of time EZGEL filler lasts depends on several factors and so varies from one patient to the other. However, the filler part lasts about 4-6 months, while the rejuvenation part lasts up to 2 years.
Is EZGEL Filler Worth It?
Yes, it is! It is cost-effective, produces great results — long term and short term, and has very minimal side effects. Furthermore, the EZGEL is entirely naturally derived from your own body.
What Are The Benefits of EZGEL?
EZGEL is very beneficial. It reduces signs of aging, stimulates collagen production, rejuvenates the skin, and removes acne scars. It helps with under-eye hollows, Crow’s feet, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and smoker’s lines.