Daxxify Sherman Oaks
Daxxify® is one of the latest neuromodulators on the market that offers patients a fully-customizable, exceptionally comfortable, and long-lasting solution to their cosmetic concerns. This injectable non-surgical Botox alternative works to reverse visible signs of aging and create a younger, more relaxed facial expression.
With clinical trials showing a 96% satisfaction rate, it’s no surprise that patients are turning to Daxxify over other competing neuromodulating injections. Consistent results, little to no downtime, and infrequent upkeep make Daxxify an excellent option for those who aim to look younger while avoiding the costs and risks associated with cosmetic surgeries.
What is Daxxify?
Daxxify, also known as DaxibotulinumtoxinA, or Daxi, is an advanced neurotoxin injection that temporarily paralyzes facial muscles that cause wrinkles after years of contracting. Once injected into an active muscle, it prevents movements that could cause pronounced wrinkles and static lines.
Although similar in primary ingredients to other treatments in the botulinum toxin type A family, Daxxify is the first to incorporate proprietary peptides that make its competing longevity possible. While there is some controversy about whether the extra duration is due to Daxxify’s stabilizing proteins vs. the indicated usage of double dosing, the resulting increased longevity is nearly double the duration of visible improvements to skin laxity compared to other brands on the market. This concentrated dosage and proprietary formula have revolutionized how practitioners and patients target the most prevalent and stubborn cosmetic concerns related to aging skin.
Daxxify consistently delivers high satisfaction to those looking to correct signs of aging and enhance the skin’s texture on their face. Patients receiving injections can expect a quick, straightforward procedure and immediately resume daily activities. The longevity of Daxxify’s effects also allows patients to enjoy their results without returning for frequent touch-ups.
- Less Visible Signs of Aging
- Enhanced Natural Beauty
- Reduced Glabellar Lines / “11’s”
- Reduced Crow’s Feet
- Reduced Sad Expression
- Smoother Forehead
- Eyebrow Lift
- Smoother Upper Lip
- Softened Nose/ “Bunny Lines”
- Lift Tip of The Nose
- Reduced Gummy Smile
- Fewer Wrinkles
- Fewer Fine Lines
- Lifted Eyebrows
- Relax Tense Trapezius (Shrugging) Muscles
- Reduced Migraines
How Long Will Results Last?
Patients can expect Daxxify injections’ results to last roughly six months with optimal dosing. However, some clinical trials have shown visible results lasting as long as nine months.
Daxxify Cost & Pricing Structure
Pricing of Daxxify varies based on individualized treatment plans and providers. The cost of a single procedure can fluctuate depending on the number of target areas and desired outcomes. Fewer target areas require fewer injections and less frequent touch-up visits, which may affect the overall cost.
- US National Average: $13 to $25 per unit
- Our Price: $ Competitive, and offering frequent monthly specials;
- Additional Costs: Additional costs may include the extra units for an improved look.
- Insurance: Most insurance companies do not cover cosmetic procedures. We offer a variety of payment options for your convenience.
Unveil Timeless Beauty with Daxxify – The Future of Skin Rejuvenation Awaits!
How the Procedure Works
Before beginning treatment, an experienced practitioner will schedule a consultation to discuss objectives, health status, and pricing structure. They will create an individualized treatment plan tailored to your personal aesthetic goals. Although this procedure does not require much preparation, some standard operations must occur before the injection.
Before & Preparation
- Patients are recommended to arrive with clean skin, free of makeup.
- Avoid alcohol for at least five days before the procedure.
- Avoid blood thinning/anti-inflammatory drugs and medication that could lead to bruising for five days prior to injections (ie. Advil, aspirin, ibuprofen, Alleve, Motrin,…).
- Avoid high-dosage vitamin supplements to minimize the risk of bruising and bleeding (ie Vit E, multivitamins,..).
- Certain herbal supplements, such as ginkgo biloba, fish oils, garlic, and ginger, can thin the blood. Avoid using them before the Daxxify treatment or any other injectable procedure that requires puncturing of the skin.
During the Procedure
- The patient’s skin will be cleaned and prepared for inspection.
- An experienced practitioner will assess target areas.
- An experienced provider will instruct you to make certain facial expressions to pinpoint and mark injection spots accurately.
- Your practitioner may apply numbing cream to minimize sensation.
- The practitioner will use a tiny needle to inject Daxxify into the facial muscles.
Aftercare & Recovery
For the ultimate post-procedure experience, we highly recommend to
- Avoid strenuous physical activity and exercise for four hours after injection.
- Avoid saunas, lying down, or bending over for four hours.
- Avoid massaging or rubbing the face for four hours.
- Avoid sunbathing for two weeks.
Cosmetic Injectables Center offers Daxxify injections for numerous areas on the face. Treatment areas are highly customizable and vary based on a patient’s areas of concern. Many patients choose to address the skin surrounding the eyebrows and upper lip; however other common target areas include:
- Corners Of The Mouth
- Corners Of The Eyes Or “Crow’s Feet”
- Glabellar Lines Or The “11’s”
- Laugh Lines
- Neck Bands
- Shoulder Muscles
- Tennis Elbow
- Trapezius Muscles
Say Goodbye to Wrinkles with Daxxify – Where Science Meets Beauty!
Am I a Good Candidate for Daxxify?
Daxxify is an excellent option for those wanting lifted, youthful-looking skin without undergoing costly plastic surgery. This procedure is perfect for adults of all ages wanting to correct the appearance of facial wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging. Daxxify also provides long-lasting skin texture improvements, leaving patients needing only 2-3 sessions per year to maintain optimal results.
- Typical Age: 18->65
- Sex: all genders
- Health Restrictions: Ideal candidates are in good health, not pregnant or nursing, and do not have severe skin sensitivity or neuromuscular conditions. To ensure the Daxxify process is as safe and successful as possible, the following health issues must be considered:
- General Health: Ideal candidates should be in good physical and mental health. This includes having no major medical disorders or chronic diseases that might jeopardize the treatment’s success.
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Daxxify is not advised for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. It is best to postpone the treatment till after pregnancy and lactation.
- Candidates With Significant Skin Sensitivity: These candidates may necessitate additional attention. It is important to address any skin issues or sensitivities with your healthcare professional in order to assess the treatment’s compatibility.
Similar & Related Procedures
- Botox: First neuromodulator on the market. Tried, tested, and true with established safety from its long history of usage worldwide. FDA-approved for three areas of the face: (Frown, Crows, and Forehead), but it can be used off-label in other areas. Higher dosage results in longer duration.
- Dysport: Dysport is the second FDA-approved neuromodulator on the market with established safety from its long history of usage worldwide. Dysport is FDA-approved for 1 area of the face (Frown) but can be used off-label in other areas. Higher dosage results in longer duration. Faster acting and more dispersion of effect when compared to other neuromodulators. Generally, 2.5 units of Dysport is equivalent to 1 unit of other neuromodulators in efficacy and price.
- Jeuveau: Jeuveau is FDA-approved for one area of the face (Frown) but can be used off-label in other areas. Similar to Botox in units and efficacy. Higher dosage results in longer duration.
- Xeomin: Xeomin is FDA-approved for one area of the face (Frown) but can be used off-label in other areas. It does not need to be refrigerated before reconstitution, which makes it easier to transport. It also has fewer proteins which some argue makes it cleaner and others feel makes it less effective. Higher dosage results in longer duration.
- Daxxify: Daxxify received FDA approval in 2022 for one area of the face (Frown) but can be used off-label in other areas. They requested and received FDA approval for usage at double dose compared to other neuromodulators and hence showed longer results in tests. There are currently no 1-to-1 dosage studies on the duration of effects compared to other neuromodulators.
Daxxify vs. Botox
Type Of Treatment:
Optimal Results Within:
Duration Of Results:
Type Of Treatment:
Optimal Results Within:
Duration Of Results:
Side Effects & Risks
Daxxify injections pose a low risk of experiencing pain or complications following treatment. Although reports of severe side effects are rare, patients must be aware of the possible risks. Mild to severe side effects are similar to other neuromodulators and include:
- Headache or Flu-Like Symptoms
- Eye Dryness
- Muscle Weakness
- Difficulty Swallowing
- Shortness of Breath
- Drooping Eyelids or Eyebrows
Join the Skincare Revolution: Daxxify for a Flawless Tomorrow!
Is Daxxify AKA daxi FDA approved?
Daxxify is FDA approved for use in the glabellar lines (commonly known as the 11’s) and has proven to be just as safe as other neuromodulators on the market. It can be used off-label in other areas of the face and body. It is FDA approved to be reconstituted at a double dose, which can result in a longer duration of results.
What is Daxxify AKA daxi?
Daxxify is the latest neuromodulator on the market, with similar ingredients to other neuromodulators like Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau, and Xeomin. However, Daxxify is unique in its FDA approval for double dosage injection, resulting in a longer duration. Other neuromodulators can also be double-dosed off-label to achieve similar, longer-lasting effects.
Who makes Daxxify?
Revance Therapeutics has developed a new neurotoxin injectable, Daxxify. RT is a biotechnology company that aims to formulate and market cutting-edge botulinum toxin and filler products.
What is the newest neurotoxin?
Daxxify is the newest neurotoxin injectable on the market. Daxxify was FDA-approved in 2022.
Is Daxxify AKA daxi safe?
Clinical trials have shown Daxxify to be a generally safe neuromodulator, comparable to others on the market with longer and hence more extensive safety records. Throughout multiple phases of Daxxify trials, patients experienced high satisfaction rates with little to no risk of post-treatment complications.
What is the new Botox alternative?
Daxxify is the latest alternative to Botox. This neuromodulating injection has proven to be a competitive treatment due to its double dosage, which translates to long-lasting results. Some patients choose Daxxify over other neurotoxins due to its lower price and unique FDA approval, allowing for double dosing and hence greater efficacy and duration.
What is DaxibotulinumtoxinA?
Daxibotulinumtoxin A, or Daxxify, is the latest FDA-approved neuromodulator on the market. This non-surgical injectable treatment reduces and prevents signs of aging, such as wrinkles and structural changes created by recurrent facial muscle movement. It is similar to Botox in its effect but has been FDA approved for double dosage, making the results last longer than other neurotoxins at a single dose.
What is the longest-lasting Botox?
The duration of each product can be different based on each person’s unique physiology. Any product may last longer on one person and less on another person. The only reliable variable on extending duration is increasing dose. Daxi, or Daxxify, has received FDA approval to be injected at double dosage, resulting in a longer duration of 4-9 months instead of 3-4 months. However, the same principle can be used on other Botox brands off-label, as increased concentration and units of each product can be administered to achieve a longer duration.
Is Daxxify AKA Daxi available?
Daxi, or Daxxify, is the most recent form of botulinum toxin. The FDA approved this unique neurotoxin in September 2022. Patients seeking Botox can now consider Daxi treatments a safe and effective alternative with a higher concentration and, therefore, more prolonged effects.
How often can you inject Daxi?
Clinical trials report Daxi results lasting an average of six months with baseline wrinkles re-appearing within 28 weeks. However, results for some individuals lasted up to nine months. You can receive maintenance injections every six months to retain the optimal effects.
Get the results you’ve always wanted from the nation’s leading physician for Cosmetic Injectables!